Epilepsy Conferences Readership Profiles: Key Metrics (Source: Google Analytics)
The dashboard of Google Analytics traffic overview of “7th International Conference on Epilepsy & Treatment” clearly reflects the interests of the global enthusiastic conference attendees like Neurologists, Neuroscientists, Neurosurgeons, Researchers, Epilepsy Associations, Epilepsy Societies, medical practioners- neurologists, Health care professionals, Industrial Experts and Psychiatrist from around the globe who are searching to attend and present/exhibit their research/organization findings on highly acknowledged international conferences like ours with the web traffic a total of about 36,416 visits. The total page views were close to 104,759 where our reports are analysed half yearly.
- More than 70000 Visitors visiting conference website to attend and submit proposals Highest number of Visitors reporting both from the developed and developing nations.
- For Under developing nations researchers our conference website is yardstick to quantify their research proposal submitted
- Majority of the visitors have come from countries/territories like United States of America, United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, Australia, China, India, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Thailand, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, South Korea, Austria, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey and Ukraine.
- Highest number of Visitors reporting both from the developed and developing nations.
- Penetrating the study of visitor, navigation, and traffic patterns to determine the success of our conference website majority amount of traffic we receive from cities like Austin, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, Nashville, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, San Antonio, San Diego, Seattle, Washington, Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Berlin, Barcelona, Paris, Edinburgh, London, Rome, Valencia, Zurich, Copenhagen, Athens, Moscow, Vienna, Sydney, Melbourne, Beijing, Hyderabad, Tokyo, Singapore, Seoul, Auckland, Cairo, Dubai, Riyadh and Istanbul.
- Average Time spent by each visitor on Site is over 2.08 Minute.
The Traffic Sources mentions that the number of Unique Visitors of the website listing from academic professionals and medical industries, research organizations, healthcare companies.
Reasons behind listing Epilepsy 2021 on top of search engines: (Source: Google)
- Researchers are inclined only to the conferences where their profiles and abstracts get highest visibility and readership.
- The most accessible way for researchers to grow their research profiles is through their contributions with a conference presentation at our conference.
- Our Conference provides opportunities to network and meet other researchers in their field and establish potential contacts for future positions.
- Attending and presenting at our conference would contribute to learn about the most recent advances in their field.
- Get an opportunity to publish full paper in our international journals with high impact factors on Special issues.
Besides all these factors we also create individual speaker pages where their accepted biographies and abstracts are updated on regular basis for promoting their web presence in all the search engine listings and Social Networking Channels.
Epilepsy 2021 welcomes attendees, participants, students, speakers, organizing committee members, delegates from all over the world to Rome, Italy. We are delighted to invite you to our 7th International Conference on Epilepsy & Treatment on July 26-27, 2021 at London, UK and it will be organized around the theme “Epilepsy Management during COVID-19 Pandemic" which includes prompt Keynote presentations, Oral talks, Poster presentations and Exhibitions.
Epilepsy 2021 is the gathering of Scientists, Neurologists, speakers, professors, business delegates and students all over the world to participate to discover the new novel therapeutics of Epilepsy, where people can get desired knowledge over Epilepsy and recent inventions on Epilepsy Treatment. We are glad to invite you at Epilepsy 2021 where you can experience a really sumptuous information and knowledge on Epilepsy management.
Importance and Scope:
Epilepsy is a chronic disorder usually occurred in children and people aged above 60 years. A neurological disorder marked by sudden recurrent episodes of seizures with loss of consciousness. It is associated with abnormal electrical activity in the brain with the loss of consciousness; it may be of different types and with different episodes of seizures from person to person. Epilepsy is a non-communicable disease with approximately 50 million people in the world suffers from this disease. People with Epilepsy respond to treatment approximately within 70% of the time. About three-fourths of people with Epilepsy living in low- and middle- income countries do not get the treatment properly as they need. In many parts of the world, people with Epilepsy and their families suffer from stigma and discrimination. It is estimated that every year nearly 2.4 million people are diagnosed with Epilepsy and there are 4 to 5 in a group of 1000 people with active Epilepsy. Nearly 80% of the individuals with Epilepsy are found in developing regions.
Symposium hosting (4-5 member teams)
For Researchers and Faculty Members
For Universities, Associations & Societies:
For Students and Research Scholars:
Poster Competition (Winner will get Best Poster Award)
Young Researcher Forum (YRF Award to the best presenter)
For Business Delegates:
Book Launch event
For Product Manufacturers:
Global Internet users for conferenceseries.com: Statistical representation (Source: Google Analytics)
Flip on the other side Conferenceseries world’s leading specialist in organizing scientific conferences, events trade, and consumer exhibitions both domestically and internationally in different verticals and horizontals like Medical, Pharma, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business attracting more than 25 Million+ Visitors, 25000+ unique visitors per conference and 70000+ page views for every individual conference would help in quantifying our presenters research and biography visibility to the online communities and get recognized worldwide.
Conference Series Web Metrics at Glance: Source: Google Analytics
- 25 Million+ Visitors
- 25000+ unique visitors per conference
- 70000+ page views for every individual conference
Out of the 500,000 listing worldwide major conferences attended by 2.5 million attendees 16.8% attendees are drawing only from our Medical, Pharma, Healthcare, Nursing, Engineering, Science, Technology and Business conferences. The main reasons behind the increased popularity of our conference attendees is because of the changing mindsets of academicians, researchers and industries in exploring the opportunities for exchanging ideas, sharing resources, building networks and increase awareness of the on the recent happenings in their research around the world.
“Attending and presenting at conferences remains as the most favorable model of knowledge dissemination for researchers and practitioners to keep abreast of all advances in their field, presenting state-of-the-art research usually on a variety of subjects”
We will continue to set our bar higher and make further progress to organize 1000 conferences in 50 countries across all continents by 2018. We have recently launched online digital video library where all our conference proceedings would be shared and be accessed by the online communities freely.
Channels for driving additional traffic to your research
Web Analytics are best means of measuring concrete details like how many people are visiting our websites, how many of those visitors are the unique visitors and how many of them are staying long to view the complete information available in our sites. The following snapshots of some of our websites will clearly depict the metrics how our conferences stand at par to the other conferences in terms of Visibility, outreach, Participation Number and relevance to their subject.
The metrics of these websites represents more than 25+ Million visitors in addition to this we also equipped with 10 additional scientific websites represents 10+ Million visitors traffic to our conference websites.